- 27 August 2010: Save the Svea!
- 2 December 2010: LNG - Fuel for the Future?
- 20 July 2011: Kships 1st anniversary
- 29 July 2011: Musings on Finnlines' livery
- 16 January 2012: From Titanic to Costa Concordia: a Century of Improved Maritime Safety
- 27 January 2012: Nordic Travel Fair Thoughts: Brochures, Impressions and Itineraries
- 16 February 2012: Finalists for Viking Line's ship naming competition - WTF?
- 17 February 2012: Viking Grace - the dawn of a new era of duller names
- 7 April 2012: F-John, the New Finnish Cruise Line?
- 11 July 2012: The R Week - Colour My Ship
- 20 July 2012: Kships two years
- 7 May 2014: My first book: Silja Line from De Samseglande to Tallink
- 31 March 2015: Variations of the Princess of Scandinavia
- 18 September 2015: New book: Tallink – The First 25 Years
- 8 January 2016: New book with an article from me: Perspectives on the Development of Cruise Travel
- 12 May 2016: Crystal Luxury Air to Lloyd Werft Shipyards, 9-11 May 2016
- 18 February 2017: Viking FSTR - what it should look like
- 18 February 2017: Further variations on the Viking FSTR
While Kships is primarily a ship photo blog, I have occasionally written articles for publication here (mostly, articles by me can be found in shipping-related magazines such as Ulkomatala or Cruise Business Review). The articles published here are listed here below.